- It is a material that captures perfection when evaluated aesthetically. It is also more durable compared to other full ceramic systems.
- It is a tissue-friendly material with very good biocompatibility and does not cause allergic reactions.
- In metal-supported systems, the sensitivity occurring on the tooth due to the heat conduction of the metal is reduced in systems with zirconium infrastructure due to the low thermal conductivity.
- Unlike the metal substructure, it is a more aesthetic material because it does not have a gray color reflected from the bottom of the gingiva and because of its light fragility.
- It does not cause allergy since it does not contain metal.
- Since it does not contain metal, it does not change taste and does not cause odor.
- Its color is always the same as it is applied, it is not affected by colored foods.
How Should Zirconium Coatings Be Cared?
The maintenance of zirconium crowns is carried out with daily brushing, dental floss and interface brushes. Possible problems are prevented by routine check ups with a dentist.