Intraoral digital camera technology increases the awareness of patients about their oral health. In cases where advanced treatments need to be brought to the agenda, patients can see their intraoral images with this technological equipment and have information about the importance of health problems. Intraoral camera usage areas are listed as follows:
- Determination of caries that are difficult to notice during physical examination,
- Detection of missing parts of fillings, fractures or cracks in fillings,
- In the diagnosis of dental nerves and root canal problems that have lost their vitality,
- In the planning phase of the treatment of tooth development and dental disorders,
- In infection detection,
- In the analysis of gum diseases and bone loss due to gum diseases.